Equine Osteopathy London & The Home Counties
In Motion Equine offers a complete package of equine osteopathy and horse/rider video analysis in Bucks, Essex, Hertfordshire, London and Surrey.
WHAT WE OFFER AT IN MOTION EQUINE:
- A complete package of equine osteopathy and horse/rider video analysis.
- Advice and treatment for a wide variety of symptoms including back pain, head tossing, reduced level of performance and changes in behaviour.
- High calibre service from experienced and qualified osteopaths.
- Personalised treatment programmes.
- Covers Bucks,Essex, Hertfordshire, London, Surrey.
- Weekend and weekday appointments.
- Competitive rates.
Learn More | Get in Touch
The business began after David realised that osteopathy alone was not enough to fully analyse his clients’ horses.
Introduction to muscle imbalance and spasm The muscles of a horse’s body hold the backbone and limbs together in the correct position. Properly
Introduction to Degenerative Joint Disease Degenerative Joint Disease is a common condition in horses, also commonly known as osteoarthritis. This is
What are Hooves? Horses are digitigrade which means they walk using their tips of their toes. Because of this, they need a strong, insensitive
The Importance of Getting the Right Bridle The bridle is a piece of equipment used to control a horse’s movements. It consists of three parts; the
Horses are commonly used for athletic purposes because of their speed and endurance. A horse’s limbs are adapted for fast running, the downside of
Halting ‘Halting’ is a term used to describe bringing a horse to a stop. Learning to stop a horse is the first step in becoming a great
Equine osteopathy is the adaptation of the techniques of human osteopathic to treat horses, combining with veterinary surgeons’ knowledge of
What should horses eat? The importance of a healthy diet Horses are non-ruminant herbivores, as well as hindgut fermenters. Compared with its body